Tuesday 6 May 2008

Annie Lennox axed by record label

Annie Lennox axed by record label



Annie Lennox was reportedly left devastated later on she was dropped from her disc label and has branded the move a "sound off in the dentition".
The former Eurhythmics star was reportedly stunned when Sony BMG stopped answering her sound calls scarce weeks earlier her contract was due to drop dead.
Lennox, 53, said she was shocked at the way she was treated by the company which at one time hailed her as "one of the finest musical comedy voices of the historic period".
Soundgenerator.com quotes her as expression: "They completely ignored me. It was bizarre. It was a give up in the teeth. They didn't return my phone calls or emails for trey weeks. I'm trying to line up out what's in arrears it.
"Plausibly a good matter I'm no yearner with them - mild understatement. Unless it's them trying to tell me something... Hi!"
The vocalist admitted she has been leftfield contemplating her future in the music industry.
She added: "It feels care I'm spent, as if I've completely run out of energy.
"I'm going away to take my time over the orgasm months to figure out what to do with this exemption."