Tuesday 6 May 2008

Cher to headline Caesars Palace

Cher to headline Caesars Palace



Cher has confirmed a long-running rumor that she will be i of the headline acts at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
She starts her 90-minute, three-year, 200-show appointment on 6 Crataegus oxycantha this class.
Talking about the freshly designate, Cher said: "I started in Vegas at Caesars, so I've add up wax lot. I'm support, and I contrive to give my fans the best go through yet. I think everybody knows I just do things in a big way."
Her act will include hit songs from her career and be complemented by choreography, costumes and special effects.
The Academy Award and Emmy achiever has released more than 25 albums and sold over 100m records worldwide.
She will take turns performances at the renowned 4,300-seat venue with the other headline acts of the Apostles, Elton John and Bette Midler.